Define Your Targeting Key
The first step is to find your targeting key.
Note: The Permutive key will be automatically defined when you enable the Google Ad Manager Integration. Please take note and use this same key for custom cohort activation.
Define Your Targeting Value
You must define the Permutive key as "Dynamic". If this is set as "Predefined" you will need to add a new value or change it to "Dynamic".
To change the targeting value, access your GAM account and follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the Inventory tab
2. Select Key Values
3. Search for the ‘Permutive’ targeting key
4. Under Value Tab Select "Dynamic" and hit Save.
When setting up your Line Item, apply Customized Targeting:
1. Inventory is Run of network
2. Customized targeting is set to Permutive > is any of > 'the key value'
If the value was not created you can define it at this stage:
1. Enter the Value
2. Click 'Create values:'
Note: You will be able to create a new value if the Permutive targeting key is defined as "Dynamic". If it's set as "Predefined" you will need to add a new value or change it to "Dynamic".