In the Audience Platform Navigation Bar:
- On the left-hand side click on 'Cohorts'
- Scroll down to the 'Standard' tab
- Click '+ Add Standard Cohort' which will then take you to the builder
4. Name the Cohort
5. Give a description that suits your cohort, e.g 'Cohort for users interested in Cars'
6. Select which Standard Cohort you want to use
Note: There are over 200 Standard Cohorts to choose from. Please see the full list here.
7. Next, with Connections, select the publisher(s) that have granted permission to use their data for cohort creation.
Note: You can connect with multiple publishers when creating a Standard Cohort.
Predicted Cohort Size
Once you've finalized your cohort, you can click on 'Calculate' next to Predicted Cohort Size. This will allow you to see the total amount of the cohort based on the user's activity over the last 30 days.
The Activations setting allows you to send the cohort to other platforms when activated.
Note: Publisher Ad Server should be toggled if the cohort will be activated via a direct campaign with a publisher. Programmatic should be togged if the cohort will be activated using SSPs and DSPs.
At the bottom of the builder, you can click 'Create' and your cohort will appear under the Standard Cohort Tab.
Note: If you click on the cohort from the standard tab, you will be able to see information about the cohort as well as the Cohort ID.