An overview of how to create a Publisher Cohort.
Creating a Publisher Cohort
- Click 'Publisher' under the Cohorts section of the navigation bar.
- Click '+ Add Publisher Cohort' which will then take you to the builder
- Enter the name of the cohort.
- Enter a description of the cohort. This is optional.
- Choose the DSP that you want to activate this cohort on.
- Under Query, you can include any or all conditions in your targeting.
- Click on + and select 'Publisher' to select the Publisher cohorts of your choice.
- Select the segment of choice from your taxonomy.
- If you want to use third-party data, select 'Data Partner' to overlay it from a data partner of your choice.
- You can then overlay geo-targeting on your cohort.
- Select the publisher you would like to connect with.
- Click 'Create' to create and save the cohort.
Note: There are over 200 Publisher Cohorts to choose from. Please see the full list here.
You can connect with multiple publishers when creating a Publisher Cohort.
Following this, you can apply frequency caps and view cohort insights. Click here to learn more about Planning Insights and Deal Activation.