An overview of how to create an Advertiser Cohort: Matched.
Matched Cohorts can be used individually or as a seed cohort for a Modeled Cohort.
Creating a Matched Cohort
Click 'Advertiser' under the Cohorts section of the navigation bar.
Click '+ Add Advertiser Cohort'.
Enter the name of the cohort.
- Enter a description of the cohort. This is optional.
- Choose the DSP that you want to activate this cohort on.
- Under Query, you can include any or all conditions in your targeting.
- To match a data source, click on the + and select 'First Party'. You can select the data source you want to use for matching and the segment from your data taxonomy.
- Choose the desired segment from your taxonomy.
- If you want to use third-party data, select 'Data Partner' to overlay it from a data partner of your choice.
- You can also apply geo-targeting to your cohort geo-targeting on your cohort.
- Select the publisher you would like to connect with.
- Click 'Create Matched cohort' to create your cohort.
Following this, you can apply frequency caps and view cohort insights. Click here to learn more about Planning Insights and Deal Activation.