In this article:
How to group Permutive deal inventory in DV360 for streamlined activation.
As Permutive facilitates cohort building and modelling activations with 1-1 publisher connections, new Permutive advertiser cohorts will also generate 1-1 preferred deal PMPs for activation.
In instances where you are building and modelling audience cohorts against multiple publishers, this will require you to accept each publisher deals individually for a new audience activation - in these instances, Permutive recommends using DV360 Grouped Inventory functionality to help streamline campaign setip in the DSP
Grouping Permutive Deals:
[The following content is available directly in the DV360 Help Centre which can be found here at the bottom of 'Manage your Deals']
Organize your inventory into groups so that you can easily manage and target multiple inventory sources at once. You can measure the impact of these groups in reporting by selecting the Inventory source groups dimension.
To create a new group:
1. From the My Inventory menu, select the Grouped Deals tab.
2. Select New group and enter a group name.
- As best practice for Permutive deals that leverage first-party advertiser data, we recommend you align the name of your Inventory Group with the data leveraged for cohort building.
- E.g If the data set used was for "2022 Consumers", we recommend aligning the naming convention to reflect this audience - e.g. "Permutive - 2022 Consumer Audience Deals"
3. Select Add Deals to add deals to the group.
4. Select the checkbox next to each deal you want to add and select Done (up to 400 deals per group and each deal cannot appear in more than 10 groups).
5. Choose whether or not you want to assign the group to a single advertiser or all advertisers.
If you choose to assign the group to a single advertiser, select a single advertiser by typing the name into the field and selecting it from the drop-down menu.
6. When you are finished, select Create Group.
Targeting Grouped Permutive Deals:
To target groups:
1. Navigate to the Line item details > Inventory source.
2. Select the next to Groups. The inventory source groups pane appears on the right.
3. Select the checkbox next to each group you want to target and select Apply (up to 100 groups per line item).
- Select the naming convention set for your Permutive Deal Group and apply it to a new campaign.